CASEMENTRegular price £4.75 Save £-4.75
Casement is a brighter white than Champlain which is more of a vintage white but it is not as bright as Picket Fence.
WHY FUSION MINERAL PAINT?
Fusion™ has taken over 10 years to develop, test and refine, and the hard work has truly paid off. Fusion™’s results are nothing less than spectacular, providing furniture painters a best-in-class paint that features; an environmentally conscious formulation, virtually zero VOCs, superior durability, easy one-step application and significantly improved strength. Delivering an exceptional matte finish, this 100% acrylic paint requires minimal prep work!
- APPLICATION: Follow our directions carefully and Fusion™ can be applied to most previously painted or coated surfaces without priming or significant prep work.
- NO TOP COAT?: Fusion™ is formulated with a built in top coat, the 100% acrylic resin. You do not need to use a top coat for water permanency!
- COVERAGE: Excellent coverage! Our Fusion™ paint offers incredible coverage of 75 sq ft per Pint (500ml). In most cases, one coat is all you need. Our coverage is outstanding!
- DURABILITY: Once Fusion has cured, it yields a highly durable and a washable finish. If you choose, you can of course, achieve a beautiful lustre by adding a Beeswax on top, or the Tough Coat Finish. Fusion™ is dry to the touch after 2 hours and can accept a re-coat after 4 hours. Cure time with all acrylic paints is 21 days, however, painted surfaces can be used gently after 24 to 48 hours of drying time.
- SHEEN: Fusion™ is offered in a gorgeous matte finish. This means an almost zero reflectance value that allows you to achieve a beautiful smooth finish.
- DISTRESS: Absolutely! This paint is extremely easy to work with, though we recommend distressing soon after the paint has dried. It is very durable, so achieving the same result is tad more work after it has cured! It is recommended to apply a top coat when you distress because you will break open the surface and a top coat will be necessary to prevent water damage and continued distressing through extensive wear and tear.